The Guardian, which I wrote a very short piece for:
If travelling to Myanmar (Burma), we recommend travelling with Mr Tin. He is an independent and responsible driver / guide:
The links below are what we have been using regularly on this trip.
Looking for good deals on flights
Surf forecasts and information
Buoyweather - membership required for the full benefits
Wannasurf - detailed surf spots
Want to contact family and friends
We have found these sites good for reference.
Numbeo - interesting to see prices in different countries and cities
Google maps - pan over a city and type in "hostel"
Google translate - very very handy
- Costa Rica or another US state
- Panama City to Punta Burica
- Mojitos, Old Cars, Casa Particulares & Cigars
- Goodbye Colombia and South America
- Retiring Bus Connoisseurs In Colombia
- Our Second Home In Ecuador
- Bolivia And The Express Through Peru
- Highway Express South Then North
- Rocky Buildings To Rocky Waves In Peru
- The Land Of Lefts In Peru
- A Quick Coast In Ecuador
- The Jungle, The Andes In Ecuador
- Entry Level Bus Connoisseurs In Brasil
- South East Brasil
- Heading East From Buenos Aires to Uruguay
- Time Line & Map
- Contact us..